Stockholm 23 May: Strategic security protection with Klas Friberg
After great interest, Ekan Management now invites you to an additional breakfast seminar on the topic of Strategic Security Protection. Former SÄPO head Klas Friberg describes how the security situation and the threat picture against Swedish society looks like, what the national protection against influence attacks and organized crime looks like, and what Swedish companies and public activities need to do to protect themselves.
Ekan Management invites you to a breakfast seminar on the theme of strategic security protection, aimed at companies and organizations. Keynote speaker is Klas Friberg, Security Police Chief 2018-2021.
Perspectives on the agenda:
- A description of the aggregated security threat to Swedish society and our companies
- How national protection against digital and physical security threats is organized
- The responsibility that lies with individual businesses, and what it means to more must do more
- How companies and organizations should act to strengthen security protection, and which mistakes to avoid
- How to go from words to action
The seminar is aimed at people in top management together with security managers in business and public activities. The seminar ends with the participants being given the opportunity to ask Klas Friberg and Ekan's specialists in-depth questions on the subject.
Klas Friberg was Security Police Chief 2018-2021 and before that had a long career behind him with senior management positions within the Police Authority. With his background and experience, he has a unique insight into the threat landscape against, and the protection of, Swedish society.
Time and place:
May 23, at 8:30-approx. 10:00, Check-in and mingling 8:30-9:00
Freys Hotel, Bryggargatan 12, Stockholm
The seminar is free of charge and we offer sandwiches and coffee. The number of places is limited and registration must be confirmed. The seminar will not be broadcast digitally.