Meet us at Offentlig chef
January 17-18 participates Ekan Management as exhibitor at the fair Public Manager in Uppsala. In our booth, you have the opportunity to meet some of Ekan's management consultants, leadership developers and coaches to discuss challenges and opportunities with leadership and staffing in public operations.
It is our conviction and attitude in all assignments that leadership and teamwork go hand in hand with good business management, efficient processes and working methods. During our more than 30-year history, we have worked on these issues in more than 1000 completed assignments. We take off in the Scandinavian leadership. This means that we believe in involving employees in decision-making processes and working for a governance and culture characterized by trust and freedom under responsibility.
Ekan Management is a framework contract supplier to state authorities, foundations and companies, county councils and municipalities regarding services for both business development and governance issues for organizations as well as services for the development of managers, leaders, management groups and employee groups.
The program of the fair can be found at https://offentligchef.com/. Feel free to come by our booth or contact our responsible consultant Evelina Kambre Öberg, 070-7665483, email@example.com
Ekan Management's framework agreement in public operations regarding manager and employee development (2018-01-01)
- Swedish Energy Agency, Business and Organizational Development, Managerial and Leadership Development, Group Development
- Export Credit Committee, Business, organizational, manager development
- City of Gothenburg - Manager and employee development
- City of Gothenburg, Business and Organizational Development,
- Chamber College Agreement Area C: Development Manager, Group. Supply of skills (UCK)
- Jönköping University
- Lund University - Management and leadership development
- Malmö City, Chief and Leadership Development
- Region Skåne, Business and organizational development
- Stockholm County Council, Chief and Employee Development (with several sub-agreements)
- Stockholm city
Strengthened Cyber and Information Security Requirements in 2024 Regulatory Letter
22 December 2023