Framework agreement signed with the Swedish Maritime Administration and the Civil Aviation Administration
Ekan Management has been awarded a framework agreement with Maritime Administration and CAA within business development and strategy linked to IT. The agreement includes consultancy support such as project managers, business analysts, requirements analysts or method support.
For example, assignments that can be carried out under the agreement are:
- Business analysis and process mapping
- Needs analysis, preparation of system requirements prior to procurement or system development
- Cost and benefit analyzes
- Support in LOU procurement
- Introduction of IT solutions
- Introduction of business models and processes
- Analysis of areas of improvement and measurement of the effects of implemented changes
- IT Governance
Ekan is one of three companies awarded the above framework agreement.
"Ekan Management is very proud of the confidence that the Swedish Maritime Administration and the Civil Aviation Administration have given us. With our experience from port operations and the Swedish Maritime Administration, we look forward to being involved and contributing to the development of both the Civil Aviation Administration and the Maritime Administration.”Says Dag Larsson, CEO of Ekan Management.